About a week ago, I upgraded my windows 7 to 8.1, but i don't really like the results, when my computer starts up, it s always pop up ERROR_ALREADY_INITIALIZED problem and the just a black screen, it disappears after like 2-3 minutes. How should I do to resolve ERROR_ALREADY_INITIALIZED?I suggest you to perform the methods provided below and check if it helps.
Method 1:Download SmartPCFixer to repair ERROR_ALREADY_INITIALIZED problem.
1. Click the below button to download SmartPCFixer.
2. Launch the tool, you will see the below interface.
3. Click [Quick Scan] to run a whole scan for your computer.
4. Click [Fix All] to troubleshoot ERROR_ALREADY_INITIALIZED problem.
Method Two: To solve ERROR_ALREADY_INITIALIZED error immediately, you can use sfc utility to do a full check for your system.
1. To do this, click Start, type Command Prompt or cmd in the Search box, right-click Command Prompt, and then click Run as administrator. If you are prompted for an administrator password or for a confirmation, type the password, or click Allow.
2. At the command prompt, type the following command, and then press ENTER:
ERROR_ALREADY_INITIALIZED file is definitely an important files for your system. You should pay much attention to it. In a conclusion, ERROR_ALREADY_INITIALIZED error fixer is definitely a good solution that will resolve issues with the shortest time.0x80244016,Adploc,ERROR_INVALID_EXCEPTION_HANDLER,Itunes Error 2 Windows 8,Script Error